StormWorks is now offering Rain Barrel maintenance agreements. For a one-time fee, you can guarantee that a StormWorks expert is available for any of your rain barrel needs. It’s an easy way to get rain barrel insurance or an upgrade – we have new filter screens, diverters, and spigots available!
Our maintenance agreement customers will receive:
- An annual check-up of your rain barrel to make sure it’s operating at the maximum efficiency (which includes unclogging and inspecting for leaks)
- One (1) service call (*price of parts needed not included)
Clients are required to call ahead to schedule these maintenance appointments.
Maintenance Program Benefits
- Keeps the system operating at peak efficiency
- Prolong equipment life by preventing excessive wear
- Assures priority service response over non-contract customers
We have different plans available, depending on where you live.
For customers not participating in our maintenance agreement, our maintenance rate is $35 per visit* plus time and materials. Additional time over one hour is billed at $25/hour.
*We have a minimum charge of $35.00 for customers located inside the watershed and a $60.00 minimum charge for customers located outside the watershed.
To sign up today, please call (412)243-7680 x 120.